Exceptional Pedestrian Traffic on East Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach
• An exciting, hip, and fashion forward strip with effective retail and restaurant clustering
• New IPIC dine-in movie theater under construction diagonally across the street from the site
• New Capital One 360 Cafe’ opening closeby
• 49 clothing & accessory stores
• 120 restaurants, ice cream parlors & coffee shops
• 11 jewelry stores
• 34 art galleries & studios.
• The immediate area is a thriving arts and cultural center
• Approximately 2,000 new occupied condominiums, apartments, and townhomes within easy walking distance of the avenue
• Continuous heavy foot traffic day and night.
• Within 1 mile the daytime population is almost 20,000
• The daily pedestrian traffic count on East Atlantic Avenue is over 45,000.
• The activity along the avenue is a well-known phenomenon to most people living in South Florida
• Located at the northeast corner of Atlantic Avenue and SE 5th Avenue/US1.
• Co-tenants are Mussel Beach Restaurant and Elektric Boutique.
• City of Delray Beach has become one the most desirable addresses in all of South Florida, receiving national recognition for
its urban village appeal to locals and tourists alike.
• In the immediate vicinity are
multiple new multi family, office and hotel projects being completed and/or under development.